Treatment of this kind allows your body to restore its natural balance & reach optimal health.
Acupuncture is a traditional oriental healthcare system that has been in use for many thousands of years. Today, it is an effective alternative to pharmaceutical products. Furthermore, the practice has expanded throughout the years and is widely used in hospitals and aged care facilities. Equally important, this form of treatment has been formally recognized by the World Health Organization as being an effective and legitimate form of health care.
Moreover, it is holistic and uses a unique system of diagnosis that allows Dr. Jameson to see unique patterns of health within the body that other forms of medicine often cannot. In addition, it does not just treat symptoms – your entire system is addressed. Such an approach provides a more complete treatment and ensures that your condition is less likely to reoccur.
A treatment involves the insertion of fine, sterile needles into specific sites (acupuncture points) along the body’s meridians to clear energy blockages and encourage the normal flow of qi (energy) throughout the individual.
As a natural form of healing, acupuncture has the following benefits:
1. Provides drug-free pain relief.
2. Effectively treats a wide range of acute and chronic ailments.
3. Treats the underlying cause of disease and illness as well as the symptoms.
4. Provides an holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, linking body, mind, and emotions.
5. Assists in the prevention of disease and illness as well as the maintenance of general well-being.
If you would like to alleviate any of your health concerns and restore your health to its maximum potential or just want to increase your immunity and vitality, call Jameson Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Brentwood, Missouri.