We combine Chiropractic Care, Physical Therapy, and Massage Therapy for greater improvement in your health, mobility, and well-being.
Chiropractic care is based on the understanding that the nervous system controls all parts of the body.
First, stress, tension, overexertion, falls and other injuries can cause the spine to work in ways that are not quite normal.
Second, this abnormal function can irritate the delicate spinal nerves that exit the spine between each bone.
Third, Chiropractors call this problem a Vertebral Subluxation.
As a matter of fact, instead of using drugs or surgery, chiropractors seek to improve body function through your nervous system by making minor adjustments to the spine's joints, reducing the nerve irritation caused by subluxations.
A visit to Dr. Jameson is beneficial in that it can help speed your body’s natural healing process and correct these issues.
Important to realize, chiropractic care can act as a catalyst and help the body speed the healing process.
Furthermore, there are many more benefits you’ll experience with a regular visit to Dr. Jameson – including better athletic performance, increased nervous system performance, and an overall healthier you.
In other words, if you are experiencing any stress, especially financial, the good news is that investing in maintenance care will relieve stress build-up in the body and save you money on healthcare in the long run.
Not to mention, patients who receive regular care – usually monthly – even when not actively experiencing pain spend less on chiropractic and general health care.
Moreover, regular maintenance has been shown to boost the body’s ability to fight pain and illness and studies show that those who receive regular maintenance experience better general health than would be ordinarily expected.
Ten Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractors and chiropractic teachings recognize that bodies have the innate ability to heal itself by removing nerve interference.
- It's safe.
- Effective, with many patients reporting immediate relief.
- Drug-free, removing the possibility of side effects or the addictive nature of drugs and medications.
- Maintenance care is less expensive than any available acute care.
- Preventative and helps the body to operate at a much higher performance level.
- Promotes flexibility, not only today but later as the body ages.
- Noticeably improves posture.
- Regular Chiropractic care improves brain and nerve function, affecting the whole body positively.
If you have not talked with a chiropractor before and you are experiencing any type of pain, soreness, or other health-related issues, call Jameson Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Brentwood, Missouri.